https://www.facebook.com/mykindergartenobsessionhttp://www.pinterest.com/tmullins0071/cckinders14@gmail.com

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Word Works Daily: See the Routine Here!


I remember so clearly the incredible sense of fear and happiness I felt when I found out that I was going to be a Kindergarten Teacher. I felt so blessed to be among the few people I graduated with that actually found a job that summer. I also felt a distinct need to grow a beard, obtain a fake passport and fly to a remote island to escape my fears of teaching a grade level I knew nothing about. It was weird. Bipolar moment for sure.

Where am I going with this? Bored of my yapping? Yeah, me too. So, the point I'm trying to make is this: It would have been nice to see some Kindergarten teaching in action. That is why, when I created this resource (WW Daily), I knew I wanted to demonstrate it for those newbies that may not know what in the World to do with something like this.

So, here it is. Me, my deep-mountain accent and six incredible kids that I taught at Summer school this year. This isn't a true representation of a full classroom (I had 27 darlings this past year) but it does show the routine. I definitely could have benefited from this when I first began!
Hope you enjoy! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think! :)  

 



 








4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I have been wanting something like this to use with my kinders. Thank you so much for your hard work! I am going to get me a copy right now. ;) Quick question: Will you have more sets? And will you eventually bundle them? I will definitely buy them!

    ~Jada
    Daisy Days for Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So glad you like it Jada!! I hope your Kinder-cuties like it! To answer your questions: Yes, I hope to have 8 sets in all and I will bundle them when they are complete and give a good discount.

    I am actually finishing up Set #2 tomorrow. Keep watch on my FB page, because I'll probably be looking for editors on that one. I'll give away two or three sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am so in love with this. I'm definitely going to get this for my classroom this year. I finally found out this past week that I will be back in Kindergarten next year. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I can't wait for the rest.

    Cara
    The Teacher's Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found you on pinterest and this idea is great - thank you for sharing! Just a quick question - what is the song you sing during the rhyming? Thanks again

    ReplyDelete