https://www.facebook.com/mykindergartenobsessionhttp://www.pinterest.com/tmullins0071/cckinders14@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pre-Primer Sight Word Intensive Practice

I just posted a product I've been working on for a couple days. It came about after I noticed that a pack I purchased back in August isn't exactly meeting the needs of my students. (Don't ya' hate when that happens!) So, I played around and designed my own practice sheets that are a little more intensive than the ones I've been able to find online. They are more thorough, require more practice and even some reading comprehension skills when students are required to fill in the word, read the easy sentence and draw a picture. (That is my students' favorite part!)


My students have completed two pages now from this pack, one as a review of a word many aren't identifying and another for a new work introduced recently. THEY LOVE IT! I will not be using any other versions now because my own creation is catered perfectly to fit the needs of my students. That is exactly what I was hoping for!

 If you think your students could benefit from it, check it out on my TpT store: Pre-Primer Sight Words: Intensive Practice

God Bless!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment